Buy “GOOLOO 300PSI Tire Inflator Premium Electric 12v DC Portable Auto Air Compressor Pump for Car, Truck, Bicycle or RV, Basketballs, Air Bed Mattress and Other Inflatables Automotive” Online
So far so good. Actually wanted an AC option, but this has worked fine off the car battery. Much use anticipated, since our Chevy Captiva tires seem to leak constantly for some unknown reason. Update review seems needed. Check it out!
GOOLOO 300PSI Tire Inflator Premium Electric 12v DC Portable Auto Air Compressor Pump for Car, Truck, Bicycle or RV, Basketballs, Air Bed Mattress and Other Inflatables Review
Wow this is loud! Not a big deal because it also inflated my car tire without any issues. It took 6 minutes to fill an almost completely flat tire on a 4Runner to full. I like this product, it feels solid and I do not see any signs of cheap shortcuts with this. A lot of companies take a piece that should’ve been metal and make it plastic ruining the integrity of the device. I don’t see that at all with this unit. -Read Reviews-
1. Versatile: Use for 12V Cars, Bikes, Motorcycles, RV, SUV, ATV and Trucks. Also Sports Equipment and inflatables (adapters included)
2. Fast and Powerful: Max pressure 300 Psi . The compressor’s high quality allows for it to inflate a standard size tire from 0 – 35 PSI in 8 minutes.
3. Premium Quality: Built-in air pressure gauge to ensure that you inflate the tire to the correct pressure requirement for your tire.
4. Simple to Use: The Compressor’s power cord connects easily to your automobiles cigarette outlet, and includes 3 nozzle adapters. 10 feet power cord allows you to inflate any tire of your vehicle
5. What You Get: GOOLOO 300PSI air compressor pump, 3 Nozzle Adapters, our fan-favorite 12-month warranty & 30-day money back guarantee and friendly customer service.
I’ve only used it once to fill up my friend’s rear motorcycle tire and it worked effortlessly, filling the tire from completely flat to 35psi in less than 5 minutes. I held the compressor in my hand durring operation to stop it from jiggling about on the pavement and it hardly got warm in my hand at all. The only reasons I gave it four stars instead of five are because 1) it doesn’t come with a case/storage-bag and 2) it’s quite loud. That said, the noise is a very acceptable trade-off for having the security of a portable inflator. The build quality seems solid enough to last for (hopefully) years. The price of $28 is extremely fair as well.